Saturday, February 12, 2011

Twin Peaks Ranch Wedding B + F


A big thanks to:

Braedon Photography
Pure Joy Catering
Bella Vista Designs
Music by Bonnie
Endless Blooms
Enjoy Cupcakes



Breezy and Florent chose one of my favorite wedding venues for their wedding. Twin Peaks Ranch is a breathtaking avocado and citrus ranch in Ojai, California.


Jill Van Vleet with Endless Blooms did a beautiful job at creating exactly what Breezy wanted - Simple, elegant, and romantic.


One of my favorite parts about this property are the old rustic barns. Maybe it is just because I grew up in a home made out of old adobe that my parents built themselves. I just love that Spanish adobe ranch feel.

Did you know that in Italy, it is a tradition for all of the single bridesmaids to write their names on the bottom of the brides shoes in permanent marker? At the end of the festivities, whomever had their name completely rubbed off was the next to be married!








Enjoy cupcakes is my favorite cupcake company. I will literally drive 45 minutes up to Los Olivos just to get my cupcake fix.
















No comments:

Post a Comment