Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Spa That Made Me Float

I recently had the absolute pleasure of being pampered by 2012 Best Of Winner, Float Luxury Spa in downtown Santa Barbara.  I had been hearing rumors of this amazing place for a long time, but being a busy mommy and wedding planner, doesn't allow too much time for myself these days.  I just couldn't resist the offer to come on down by co-founder, Natalie Rowe.  The red carpet was certainly rolled out as I floated into a calm headspace and enjoyed one of their signature facials.

OK...there may have been some snoring too...

THE WORKS  
Float's Signature facial refreshes, refines and tightens your skin. 
This facial includes a deep cleansing and skin analysis, exfoliation and extractions to decongest pores. An enzyme-based pumpkin peel digests dead skin cells, and a green tea ginger mask replenishes. You will experience an instant increase in firmness and noticeably softer skin. 

I think that I still need to do some "research" there and make sure that I have tried all of their services.  I mean I DO need to know this stuff for my clients - right?!  Well, let's just say that is what I am telling my husband these days.  Hehe
Want to unwind and relax with the girls before the wedding?  Their upstairs lounge area and outdoor patio and garden make this space a perfect place to host a Spa Party.  They also offer special discount cards to slip into your guests welcome bag - what a great way to welcome your guests to your wedding weekend - with pure relaxation!

They are also having a May Special that offers a $50 Microderm Scrub with any service!

For further information about Float Luxury Spa or to check out the other yummy items on their Spa Menu - float on over to their website.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment