Saturday, March 3, 2012

Daily Inspiration

This table is totally my style.  

I walked around the Las Vegas Event Solutions Idea Factory Trade Show for hours.  A common theme that I noticed was that at least one of the glasses at each place setting was an actual color or design versus the other clear stemware.  You can see it here with the amber water goblets.  A great way to add some dimension and depth to the table.  The Linen, by Napa Valley Linens, really sets the tone with the gunmetal and banana paisley design.  The almost monochromatic citrine flower tones are highlighted by the eggshell edges.   Rustic natural wooden boxes keep this design clean and simple.  The succulents tucked around the edges say Jessica all over it!

I hope it inspires you as it did me!





No comments:

Post a Comment