Friday, January 17, 2014

Naturally Historic Engagement Shoot?

When I first heard that one of my couples were thinking about having their engagement photos done at the Natural History Museum here in Santa Barbara, I had to pause for a second... I am always down for a unique venue, but the images of dead stuffed animals kept popping in my head!  Then I remembered that Fortuna Photography was going to be taking their photos, so I knew that they were going to be amazing and I couldn't wait to see how they pulled it off.  Not to mention - you never really know what to do with yourselves when you have someone taking pictures of you for three hours.  You can only smile at each other and kiss so many times before you have had enough!

Check out these wild and very unique engagement photos of Cathy + Chris by Fortuna Photography...




































No comments:

Post a Comment